Thursday, April 7, 2011

168 days and climbing away from my babies....

So, since jail many things have happened, some I can not fully discuss as I have had the three original charges dropped, they replaced the certified charges with another. I still have the Unlawful Wounding. It was described to me as one day I decided for no reason to pick up a weapon and use it.

My story is not that case.

John Morris has currently sought and gotten physical custody of the three children based on the no contact provision in the first set of charges. Shortly after he had seperation papers mailed asking me to sign my home over for $1.00 and that I would get a motorcycle and tv that all my belonging which he has refused me are his. After not signing these papers another set were placed on my door for a complaint of divorce saying not he is the victim of cruelty.

An emergency hearing was requested for custody after a visit with my children, my father also attended. At the hearing John played victim and that my kids were worse acting after seeing me. John admitted to living the weekends bringing my children to stay with his girlfriend Andrea Vidis who has a residence in Woodbridge. I had learned of  this from my son. My son also told my dad and I abuse, choking of my oldest happened again. It was reported to the sheriff's office & CPS. However, John's friend from childhood Det. Demoranville closed the CPS request for an emergency child protective order. Because of the therapist my husband John has been taking and attending sessions with told the court she feels that the children are not ready, I am not permitted to have visitation, until she deems fit, Funny, how he is.....funny how she did not want to hear of his violent past...The judge heard none of my witnesses.

I am a domestic violence survivor. I have endured 15 years of abuse. Verbal, physical, mental, emotional attacks that when said out loud seem so unreal it is not even seen on a Lifetime movie.

I guess to understand the current charges, I have to go back to the beginning of the destruction of me by John Morris.

More to Come....

No comments:

Post a Comment